Monday, November 21, 2005

A 5-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?", says the 5-year-old, "I think it's about time we start swearing."

A 5-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?", says the 5-year-old, "I think it's about time we start swearing."

The 4-year-old nods his head in approval.

The 5-year-old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'H**L,' and you say 'a**', OK?"

The 4-year-old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 5-year-old what he wants for breakfast

"Awe he** Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out.

The Mom looks at the 4-year-old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, " but you can bet your a** it won't be Cheerios."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com